招标单位：AL-WAHA Petroleum Company Limited
项目名称：Provision of SMP-1 for 25 wells for drilling operation of 2017
|Item||Qty||UOM||Name / Description|
|1||500||tons||Sulfomethal Phenolaldehy resin (i.e.SMP-1)|
1. General introduction of the participants (including Manufacturer)
1.1 Company Profile (including relevant information on size of business, company introduction, technological capacity, scope of business and quality assurance capability etc.) and Qualification certificate.
1.2 Manufacturer Authorization Letter (Note: Agents need to provide the manufacturer’s authorization letter.)
2. Professional qualification documents of the participants (including manufacturer).
Supporting documents on domestic or international authenticated professional qualifications.
3. Introduction to the production capacity of the manufacturer (main products, production technology and production facility capacity).
4．Historical performance of sales of relevant products both at home and abroad in recent 5 years.
5. Audit reports and financial statements audited by a third party professional audit agency in recent three years and Bank credit certificates (in English).
6. Other materials should be supplemented if needed, all document shall be in English.
7. The winner of the tender should pay all announcing fee.
1. All prequalification documents should be submitted before AM 10:00 July 27, 2016. by hand prequalification document submission format:
(1) ORIGINAL- PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
(2) COPY- PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
(3) ONE DIGITAL DISC OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS THAT CAN BE READ AND COMPILE”
2. All participants shall submit one (1) original and one (1) copy of each package in separate envelopesmarked Tender Name and Tender No.
Prequalification document submission address:
Beijing: Floor 3, Tongxun Building, A2 Andeli North Street Xicheng District Beijing, China
Iraq: AHDEB OILFIELD, TOWN AL KUT, WASSIT PROVINCE, IRAQ
- 石油圈持续跟踪全球石油行业招标信息，帮助国内企业及时准确地获取商机，助力中国企业走向海外。获取更详尽招标文件请联系Sara（QQ：1198282979，微信：lishian111，邮箱：email@example.com）OilSNS keeps track of global Oil &Gas tender information, leading suppliers to find their opportunities worldwide. For more information, please contact Sara: firstname.lastname@example.org