招标单位：PetroChina International Iraq FZE Iraq Branch
PetroChina International Iraq FZE Iraq Branch is a body registered in the Republic of Iraq to conduct the Petroleum Operations on behalf of a consortium of PetroChina International Iraq FZE, Petronas Carigali Iraq Holding B.V., Total E&P Iraq and South Oil Company of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil, an oilfield located in Missan Province of Iraq, 35 kilometers southeast of Amarah City and spreading 30 kilometers long and 10 kilometers wide.
1) Provide and construct a contaminated soil pit comprising a concrete structure with bund 0.4m above ground level. Water drain/gulley with metal grid cover and collecting pit (sump) shall be designed to collect contaminated runoff (‘wastewater’).
2) Provide and construct oily sludge pit in concrete structure with bund 0.4m above ground level.
3) Provide and construct lubricant oil pit with bund 0.4m. Collecting pit (sump) shall be designed for collecting rainwater runoff from direct rainfall in the pit, and lubricant oil leakage and associated contaminated rainwater runoff in the event that an oil leakage occurs with the pit.
4) Provide and construct hazardous waste storage slab in a concrete structure.
5) Provide Mobile High-pressure Car Wash Machine which shall be composed of high pressure pump, safety valve, pressure regulating valve, high-pressure spray gun, diesel engine, battery, water tank, and mobile pedestal etc.
6) Provide and construct internal road with Natural Sand Gravel Sub-base.
标书费：$100.00 (NET – Bank charges to be paid by Bidder)