招标单位：AL-WAHA Petroleum Company Limited
项目名称：The provision of mud logging service
Scope of work：
CONTRACTOR shall perform comprehensive Geological and Engineering monitoring, data acquisition, recording and evaluation services, following the standard practice of the mud logging industry which includes but not limited to the following:
1.Sampling and Sample Analysis
2.Continuous Monitoring, Recording and Graphic Presentation of Drilling Data
3.Detection and Determination of Hydrocarbon Shows in Drilling Fluids
4.Monitoring and Analysis of Drilling Fluids
5.Sampling and Analysis of Recovered Fluid/Gas Samples
6.Abnormal Pressure Detection Services
7.Provide Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Alarm system , Computer System and Processing System
8.Data and Programme Storage
10.Remote PCs (Workstations)
11.Records and Reports
12.Other Duties and Responsibilities
13.CONTRACTOR shall provide necessary consumable to AL WAHA PETROLEUM CO.LTD to support the services.
14.CONTRACTOR shall also perform any other related services normally provided by CONTRACTOR within CONTRACTOR’s capabilities which AL WAHA PETROLEUM CO.LTD may reasonably request.
15.CONTRACTOR is required to submit the procedures and/or methods to ensure high standards of performance and good quality of services in carrying out the WORKS.
1. General introduction of the participants (including Manufacturer)
1.1 Company Profile (including relevant information on size of business, company introduction, technological capacity, scope of business and quality assurance capability etc.) and Qualification certificate
1.2 Manufacturer Authorization Letter (Note: Agents need to provide the manufacturer’s authorization letter.)
2. Professional qualification documents of the participants (including manufacturer)
2.1 Supporting documents on domestic or international authenticated professional qualifications
3. Introduction to the production capacity of the manufacturer (main products, production technology and Production facility capacity)
4. Historical performance of sales of relevant products both at home and abroad in recent 5 years
5. Audit reports and financial statements audited by a third party professional audit agency in recent three years and Bank credit certificates (in English)
6．Quality management system of the company
7．After-sale service capability
8．Other materials should be supplemented if needed, all document shall be in English.
9．According to Iraqi Laws, the bidding winners should afford the fees for public announcement. And It will be deducted from the contract payment directly.
1. All prequalification documents should be submitted before AM 10:00 Oct 09, 2016.by hand
2. Prequalification document submission format:
(1) ORIGINAL- PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
(2) COPY- PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
(3) ONE DIGITAL DISC OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS THAT CAN BE READ AND COMPILE”
Note: All participants shall submit one (1) original and one (1) copy of each package in separate envelopesmarked Tender Name and Tender No.
3. Prequalification document submission address:
Beijing: Floor 3, Tongxun Building, A2 Andeli North Street Xicheng District Beijing, China.
Iraq: AHDEB OILFIELD, TOWN AL KUT, WASSIT PROVINCE, IRAQ.
- 石油圈持续跟踪全球石油行业招标信息，帮助国内企业及时准确地获取商机，助力中国企业走向海外。获取更详尽招标文件请联系Sara（QQ：1198282979，微信：lishian111，邮箱：email@example.com）OilSNS keeps track of global Oil &Gas tender information, leading suppliers to find their opportunities worldwide. For more information, please contact Sara: firstname.lastname@example.org